Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Pitch

I will be the first to admit my ignorance about all things financial that were not told to me by my father.

But I can read and summarize key things that I am told by experts, and relay that information on this blog.

Somehow, reading Money Magazine yesterday was not as painful as I thought, and there were nuggets of information that might be useful to someone who doesn't often have downtime to just read.

Here is the pitch:

If I have a financial backer, I will subscribe to Money, The Economist and one other financial magazine of the backer's choice, as well as follow three reputable financial blogs.

I will learn what I can from these sources and use the blog platform to recap, summarize and comment on what I learn. I will leave it to my backer to decide what, if anything, to do with the information I share.

My hope is that in this small way, I will be accomplishing my backer's wish for someone to keep him abreast of the current trends and assist in reaching his yearly financial goals.

Other than covering the cost of the print sources, no other compensation will be needed, as I am already being financially rewarded in various ways.

Later today, I will post on the December issue of Money.

No comments:

Post a Comment